Real Estate Is Our Passion
Dedication to constant improvement in service, technology and knowledge has been the driving force behind Teri Jo Fox and Eric Whitener’s success in the industry.
Not Your Typical Realtors. Not Your Typical Realtor Bio.
You loathe typical real estate agent bios. Don’t worry, we do too. They’re like cardboard — stiff,
bland, and identical to every other bio out there. Instead of boasting ad nauseum about awards
and accomplishments you’re not interested in, we’re taking the novel approach of actually giving
you what you want — real answers to questions you’re probably wondering right now.
Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Without question.
We realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with agents. We get dozens of calls and emails daily, and we work hard to reply as quickly as possible.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
Depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between our clients and
their real estate goals, they’ll probably say “yes”. A handful of people think we leave golden
footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, and most people’s opinion falls somewhere
in the middle.
Here’s what we can tell you: we are honest and candid. We take pride in being approachable and
friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right
place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of our core values. Want to really find out if
I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell us what you need, there is no way of knowing.
These are “strong suits” of ours:
Working with sellers who are…
• Downsizing or Upsizing
• Divorce Situations
We also work with…
• Local & Out of Area Home Buyers
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact us anyway. If we can’t
help, we can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, Teri Jo has a pretty good memory (Sometimes it’s scary what she remembers!), and Eric is a list person (he has a list for everything).
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that we have developed over the years:
• Listening. Unfortunately, it’s a lost art these days.
What do clients think of you?
Our clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said.
• Teri Jo and Eric are the absolute best! They gave wonderful advice on the improvements to my property resulting in my receiving multiple offers, top dollar AND selling in FOUR DAYS! They also helped me purchase my dream home for the best possible price with no fuss or hiccups. They really know their stuff! – Dee Markelonis
• Teri Jo and Eric worked hard to make sure our house got great exposure in the market. They listened to our needs and gave us great advice. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for help buying or selling their home. We just closed on the sale of our home and couldn’t be happier. – Randy Thomas
• Eric and Teri Jo were so helpful in selling my mother-in-law’s home. They were both so professional, patient and thorough in communicating between my husband and I, my mother-in-law in the preparation, showings and closing proceedings. It was a true blessing to work with good friends and a great experience which our family will greatly benefit from. Thank you Eric and Teri Jo! – Jennifer Manrod
• Teri Jo and Eric sold both of our condos, bringing in two offers at once in both instances. It was an ideal “seller’s” scenario. Then, with great patience and many, many showings, they also facilitated the purchase of our dream home. We are very happy with our new home, and we are very happy with the professional, yet personal service that we received from the Fox team! We definitely recommend them. – David Jeffries
• Husband & Wife Team – Both Full Time Realtors
• Top Agents for Crye-Leike Realtors West Knoxville Office 2016-2017
• Multi-Million Dollar Producers yearly
• Over 250 homes sold totaling over 44 million dollars in sales